» View Now
All Perkins Loan borrowers are required to complete a Perkins Entrance Interview form and a Perkins Promissory Note.
1. Review the preprinted information on the Perkins Promissory Note
- Make any necessary changes.
- Sign and date the bottom of the promissory note.
- Retain one copy of the promissory note for your records.
2. Complete the Entrance Interview form. You must supply the following:
- your local and permanent address
- parent information, spouse information (if married)
- two personal references
References should have separate addresses from one another and from the parent.
- signature and date
Both forms must be completely filled out and returned to the Financial Aid Office before you can receive the funds for Federal Perkins Loan.