Students who complete the ITB program can "bridge the gap" between technology and business. As entry level workers, they are likely to qualify for jobs as systems analysts, Project Management Office administrators, technical trainers, quality assurance analysts and similar roles. As experienced workers, they are likely to move into Project Management, Delivery Assurance and IT Management roles.
The Massachusetts Division of Unemployment Assistance, in its publication The Massachusetts Job Outlook through 2008, predicts that "demand for professional and technical workers should increase the fastest of all major occupational groups and generate the most new jobs."
Expected job growth for the following positions:
- Computer Engineers (18,700 new jobs)
- Computer Support Specialists (15,190 new jobs)
- System Analysts (14,469 new jobs)
- General Managers and Executives (10,080 new jobs)
- Engineering, Science & Computer Information Managers (5,920 new jobs)