The Department of Business offers several programs for students to study the fields of accounting, business, finance, management and marketing.
Students can earn one of five undergraduate degrees:
- Bachelor of Science in Accounting
- Bachelor of Science in Business and Information Technology
- Bachelor of Science in Finance
- Bachelor of Science in Management
- Bachelor of Science in Marketing
Graduates with undergraduate degrees are prepared for admission to careers in industry as well as graduate programs in their fields.
The department also offers graduate and certificate programs:
- Master of Business Administration
- Master of Arts in Human Resource Management
- Graduate Certificate in Human Resource Management
New Partnership with Brazilian New England Chamber of Commerce