Office of Campus Events
Crocker Hall Annex
Monday through Friday
8a.m. - 4p.m.
After getting approval from your department supervisor, please contact the Office of Campus Events to schedule your room. The following is a step-by-step process to securing your space:
- Please complete the room reservation form located online. All sections of the form must be completed in order for us to start the process.
- Once the Office of Campus Events receives the form we will do our best to secure the room that you have requested. If the room that you have requested is not available we will try to find you a suitable replacement. We process requests on a first-come, first-service basis and holds are no longer permitted.
- The Office of Campus Events will then update our reservation system with your event and we will send you a tentative contract via email.
- Once you receive the tentative contract please review all information, making sure that everything is accurate. If everything is accurate then please print and sign your name to the contract with the date and return it back to our office. If there is something that is not accurate you can either email us at email@example.com or write on your contract the changes that you need.
- When we receive the signed tentative contract we will make any changes, if requested, and change the status of your event from tentative to confirmed. An email with the confirmed contract will be sent to you. That is for your records and does not have to be returned back to the Office of Campus Events.
- If you are planning an event that will require technical assistance please contact our office one month prior to your event in order to assist you with your needs. If technical assistance is needed at your event we will have someone available for you. If the event requires outside assistance we will contact the appropriate vendors to work with you.