The Framingham State University Police Department has primary responsibility for safety, security and the upholding of all laws of the Commonwealth on the campus. The Department works closely with the University community to ensure that programs and services are systematically coordinated to promote and enhance a safe environment.
The FSUPD is located on the ground floor of the McCarthy Center off Church Street. To contact University Police from a campus telephone, press 4911.
Returning Resident Students - Parking for the 2014-2015 Academic Year
Deposits will be accepted until May 5, 2014. To submit your deposit follow these steps:
1. Log in to myframingham
2. Select the "Accounts" tab
3. Under "Account Information," select "Make an Online Payment/Deposit"
4. Select the "eDeposits" tab
5. Select term "Fall 2014"
6. Select deposit payment "Parking Deposit - Res Hall Only"
7. Select "Continue" to verify parking deposit
8. Make payment