Framingham State University Police Department
McCarthy Center (Access off Church Street)
100 State Street
P.O. Box 9101
Framingham, MA 01701-9101
Emergencies: Dial ext. 4911
For a College emergency requiring emergency medical assistance:
- Call Campus Police at ext. 4911. Stay on the line until all necessary services have been requested.
- The Campus Police Dispatcher will ask the nature of the emergency. The Dispatcher will take down all the necessary information and forward it to the emergency medical service (EMS). It is very important that the caller have as much information as possible ready to give to the Dispatcher. Always identify an entrance where staff will be waiting for assistance to arrive.
- The caller should stay on the line until released.
- Building's name and room number.
- Situation / incident / location / victims.
- Other relevant information.
- Designate a person to meet responding Police / Fire / Ambulance.
All Campus Police Officers are certified in C.P.R. and are trained First Responders.
Campus Police Officers are on duty 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
(508) 626-4911 or Extension Phone 4911