We empower students from the first day on campus through alumni status with how to decide on a career path and how to implement it. Our staff assists with:
- the job and internship search
- editing resumes and cover letters
- conducting mock interviews
- advising on choosing a major/minor
- applying to graduate schools
- counseling on potential careers and more!
Throughout the academic year, our office hosts many different career fairs and networking events. These events, as well as many job and internship opportunities, can be found on our online database called RAMTRACK (student login). Employers: Click here for the employer login to Ramtrack to post positions and register for events. Please register for the site and begin your job/internship search!
Don't forget to follow us on FACEBOOK: Fsu Cser and TWITTER @FSUCSER!
If you would like to make an appointment with a career counselor please stop by our office located in the McCarthy Center, room 412, or call us at 508-626-4625.