In order to meet CHOICE program criteria, students must:
- Earn academic credit for the semester that they participate, requiring prior faculty approval and faculty internship supervision.
- File the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) form and receive Financial Aid approval.
- Be enrolled as a full-time undergraduate student and meet the Massachusetts in-state tuition residency requirements.
- Fill out the appropriate Student Contractor payroll paperwork through Human Resources.
- Must have at least a 3.0 cumulative GPA and approved by Faculty Internship Advisor, CHOICE Internship Employer and Internship Coordinator through the Ramtrack internship posting system. It is required to submit a copy of your current degree audit.
- Apply for each CHOICE position through the FSU Career Services online internship listing database Ramtrack system.
PLEASE CLICK HERE FOR THE FORMAL STUDENT APPLICATION.