Seeking to interview Framingham State University on campus? Consider the following process:
- Post your opportunities. If you have an internship, part-time position or full-time career opportunity, consider hiring a Framingham State University student. Post positions free of charge in our online system, RAMTRACK.
- Select an on-campus interview date. Contact our office directly at 508-626-4625 for scheduling options if you would like to utilize our facilities for interviews.
- Register for an Employer Showcase. Every Wednesday from 12noon to 2:30 p.m. we give 2 employers a space in the lobby of our student center to reach out to our students. This is a great way to informally network with the FSU student body and to market your full time job and/or internship opportunities. Please look at the dates below to see what openings we have, and then fill out the online reservation form below to request a date. We will contact you to confirm your showcase date.
- *There are a few dates in the semester when Ask a Career Counselor and the Employer Showcase will be held on a Tuesday instead of a Wednesday.
- **Your date is not confirmed until you receive an email from one of our staff members.
|Date of Showcase||Employer||Full time jobs/ internships recruiting for|
|September 16, 2015|
|*September 22, 2015|
|September 30, 2015|
|October 7, 2015|
|October 14, 2015|
|October 21, 2015|
|October 28, 2015|
|November 4, 2015|
|*November 10, 2015|
|November 18, 2015|
|December 2, 2015|
|December 9, 2015|