If you have an internship, part-time job or full-time career opportunity, consider hiring a Framingham State University student or graduate. Take advantage of the opportunity to post positions, free of charge, 24/7/365 on Ramtrack.
About our system:
- Create your own employer account
- Post multiple positions (free of charge)
- Register for recruiting events
How to post:
- Click on the Ramtrack link for employers.
- Create an employer account and await for approval from our office. This usually happens within 24 hours at the most (Monday on weekends).
- Once receiving approval via email with your finalized account information, post your positions.
- The system will help walk you through the details and if you ever have a question or need technical assistance, call us at 508-626-4625 and we'll walk you through it.
Increase traffic to your posting on Ramtrack:
- Review resume books on Ramtrack for candidates. (Students opt-in to this feature). To access this feature, log in to Ramtrack. Click on student search at the top.
- Build a presence and brand on campus by visiting for an Employer Showcase outreach table in our student center (for internships and full-time positions). These are done each Wednesday during the fall and spring semesters from noon-3 p.m. To register, just give us a call at 508-626-4625.
- Attend career events to enhance student awareness.
- Give us a call to brainstorm additional options at 508-626-4625.