The Career Services & Employer Relations Office takes great pride in providing Framingham State University students and alumni with all career and job search related needs. Our staff assists with:
- the job and internship search
- editing resumes and cover letters
- conducting mock interviews
- advising on choosing a major/minor
- applying to graduate schools
- counseling on potential careers and more!
Throughout the academic year, our office hosts many different career fairs and networking events. These events, as well as many job and internship opportunities, can be found on our online database called RAMTRACK. Please register for the site and begin your job/internship search!
Don't forget to follow us on FACEBOOK: Fsu Cser and TWITTER @FSUCSER!
If you would like to make an appointment with a career counselor please stop by our office located in the McCarthy Center, room 412, or call us at 508-626-4625.