What can I do with a graduate degree in...?
We often see the undergraduate version of "What can I do with a major in?" Here is the graduate school equivalent. Regardless of where you are considering earning a graduate degree, follow this link for some examples of what you can potentially do with that degree.
Graduate School Resources
- Masters Degree Online - Search site for masters programs in many disciplines by many factors
- Grad Profiles.com. In depth graduate and professional school profiles
- Grad Schools.com. Search over 60,000 master degree, doctorate / doctoral degree, PhD degree and graduate certificate programs
- GraduateGuide. Directory of graduate schools in the United States and Canada
- GraduateSchool4U. Free graduate school advice and tips
- Grad Schools.com--Fellowships. One method of potentially financing your graduate degree
- The Peterson's Guides. Tools for finding a graduate program, contacting admissions officials, navigating entrance tests, and financing your education
- US News & World Report. More than 1,500 schools are ranked and included in this directory of graduate level programs
Information on testing
- Graduate Record Examinations (GRE). Overview, registration information--includes a free practice test
- Graduate Management Admission Test (GMAT). MBA.com is the official site for the GMAT and has everything you ever wanted to know about preparing and registering for the exam
- Law School Admission Council (LSAC). Provides admission-related services for legal education institutions and their applicants throughout the world
- Law School Admission Test (LSAT). Managed by LSAC.
- Medical College Admission Test (MCAT).
- Miller Analogies Test (MAT). A potential alternative to the GRE, accepted by some graduate programs
- TestDatesCentral.com. Links to all of the standardized tests and when they're given through the year.
- Testprepreview.com. A variety of free practice tests
Interested in Law School specifically?
In addition to speaking with us, get in touch with the University's Pre-Law Advisor, Dr. Douglas Telling, and visit the Pre-Law-Program website.
Interested in attending Framingham State University for graduate school? Contact the Division of Graduate and Continuing Education to learn more.