to set up your eTutoring account can be found here.
The staff at CASA encourages you to check out our services designed to help you be successful in your academic pursuits.
All services at CASA are free for current students. CASA has something for every FSU student, from A and B students wishing to maintain their good grades to those students experiencing academic difficulty. Services available are:
- Tutoring in math, writing and a host of academic subjects. Tutoring schedules are available the first week of each semester, and evolve as needs are discovered
- Workshops on MTEL, grammar review, reading and Academic Success
- Academic advisors who will discuss your academic program, changing majors, adding a minor or withdrawing from a course
- A networked computer lab with printer
- Individual study carrels for quiet study -- excellent for students studying between classes