Spring Ceremony May 19, 2013
Master’s Degree Ceremony will commence at 9:30am
Dwight Hall Performing Arts Center
Commencement Speaker: Dr. John Ambacher, Professor Emeritus
Baccalaureate Degree Ceremony will commence at 2pm
Village Green, Framingham Centre
Commencement Speaker: Senator Elizabeth Warren
Distinguished Faculty Award Recipients to be announced
COMMENCEMENT SECURITY RESTRICTIONS
The following items are prohibited:
- Large bags, back-packs, wrapped gifts, briefcases.
- Firearms, explosives, pepper spray, or other weapons.
- Thermoses, coolers, or other liquid containers except in cases of medical need, as certified by a physician.
- Artificial noisemakers, air horns, or megaphones.
- Large signs, flags, poles, banners, or laser pointers.
- Promotional items with commercial slogans or identifications.
- Food or drinks.
- Alcoholic beverages, drugs, or illegal substances.
Handbags and purses of normal size will be allowed, but are subject to visual inspection upon entry.
Guests may be subject to search of their person and/or possessions.
Thank you for your cooperation.