Read the letter from Dean Stoops to Graduating Seniors found here.
If you have any questions about:
- Special accomodations or handicap parking, please contact Kevin FitzGerald in the Office of Campus Events at 508-626-4092
- Completing your degree requirements, please contact the Registrar's office at 508-626-4545 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Mandatory rehearsal, May 16, 2013, 9:30am for Bachelor of Arts and 12:30pm for Bachelor of Science, Athletic Center Gym. Please contact the Dean of Students Office at 508-626-4596 or Kathy Bohner at email@example.com.
Please be advised that in order to receive your diploma, you must not have an outstanding balance with Student Accounts, have paid your graduation fee ($40) and any outstanding parking tickets, and you must have completed all your paperwork with Financial Aid. See below for contact information.
- Outstanding Student Account balances or holds, please contact Student Accounts at 508-626-4514
- Your financial aid (exit interviews etc), please contact Financial Aid at 508-626-4534
- Parking tickets, please contact the Parking Clerk at 508-626-4526