Spring Ceremony May 19, 2013
Master’s Degree Ceremony will commence at 9:30am in the Dwight Hall Performing Arts Center
Commencement Speaker: Dr. John Ambacher, Professor Emeritus
Baccalaureate Degree Ceremony will commence at 2pm on the Village Green in Framingham Centre.
Commencement Speaker: Senator Elizabeth Warren
Distinguished Faculty Award Recipients to be announced
COMMENCEMENT SECURITY RESTRICTIONS
The following items are prohibited:
- Large bags, back-packs, wrapped gifts, briefcases.
- Firearms, explosives, pepper spray, or other weapons.
- Thermoses, coolers, or other liquid containers except in cases of medical need, as certified by a physician.
- Artificial noisemakers, air horns, or megaphones.
- Large signs, flags, poles, banners, or laser pointers.
- Promotional items with commercial slogans or identifications.
- Food or drinks.
- Alcoholic beverages, drugs, or illegal substances.
Handbags and purses of normal size will be allowed, but are subject to visual inspection upon entry.
Guests may be subject to search of their person and/or possessions.
Thank you for your cooperation.
Guest parking is located in the Maynard and Maple Street lots. Shuttles will be available throughout the day to bring you to and from the parking areas.
Warren Conference Center and Inn Group
Rate: $99.00 for both double and single occupancy
Website: Warren Conference Center and Inn
(2.3 miles west of campus)
1657 Worcester Rd. Framingham
508.879.7200 or 800.325.3535
Crowne Plaza Boston-Natick
(2.7 miles east of campus)
1360 Worcester Rd. Natick
508.653.8800 or 800.2.CROWNE
The Hampton Inn
(3 miles east of campus)
319 Speen St. Natick
Doubletree Hotel Boston/Milford
(15 miles south of campus)
11 Beaver Street Milford
Residence Inn by Marriott
(2.6 miles west of campus)
400 Staples Dr. Framingham
(2.9 miles east of campus)
342 Speen St. Natick
(6.9 miles west of campus)
5400 Computer Dr. Westborough
508.366.5511 or 800.222.TREE