Students are strongly urged to meet with their advisors at least once every semester to review their course schedule and future plans. All of the computer science faculty are dedicated to teaching and to assisting students in their course of study. Please stop by with any questions you may have.
Included below are links to documents that you may find helpful in planning your course schedule.
- The Computer Science Handbook
- A suggested course sequence
- A worksheet to track your course progress
- Flowchart of prerequisites for computer science courses
- flowchart of prerequisites for math courses