» Fall 2014 Evening, Online &
» Accelerated Fall Courses
» Online Professional
Development for Educators
» MTEL Preparation Workshops
» English Language Programs
» Certified Nurse Educator (CNE) Exam Preparation 8/26/2014
» Evidence-Based Solution Focused Interviewing Skills 9/20/2014
» Lifelong Learning (coming soon)
New and returning students can register for courses any time by using one of FSU’s two secure registration portals. Both accept credit card payment with Mastercard, Visa, American Express and Discover.
Please choose one of the following in order to be directed to the proper registration portal:
- It has been less than a year since I have taken a course at FSU
Returning students who have registered for a course at FSU in the last year register through the my.Framingham.edu portal, which allows you to view the schedule; register, add, drop and pay for courses; access your grades, course history, important announcements; learn about campus events; and much, much more.
- It has been more than a year since I registered for a course at FSU
Returning students who have not been registered for a course in the past year begin the registration process by reactivating their account in FSU's registration system.
- I have recently been accepted into a program
New matriculated students register through my.Framingham.edu, our portal which allows you to view the schedule; register, add, drop and pay for courses; access your grades, course history, important announcements; learn about campus events; and much, much more.
- I am registering for my first course at FSU and am not enrolled in a program
New, non-matriculated students may begin by creating an account in our registration system.
Web registration is available to students with tuition waivers or course vouchers. You must submit the original document prior to registration.
- Please review our Refund Policy prior to registration. Payment is required at the time of registration for all Graduate Studies and Continuing Education courses.
- In order to officially drop or withdraw from one or more courses, credit or non-credit, you must drop/withdraw online. Log in to my.Framingham.edu, select the "Academics" link at the top of the page and, from the Registration channel, select the add/drop option. If you stop attending class, or inform your instructor that you are dropping a class without officially withdrawing, you are subject to a failing grade. The University reserves the right to cancel any course which has insufficient enrollment, to restrict registration, reschedule or change instructors when necessary.