FSU administers the ITP (Institutional) TOEFL at the end of every semester. The exam is free to FSU TOEFL class students; $20 to other FSU students; $30 to non-FSU students. No refunds will be given.
Next Exam, Saturday, December13, 2014 at 8:30 a.m. Call 508-626-1510 for information.
Register and pay at the Student Services Center, 5th floor of the McCarthy Center.
The Intensive English Program offers instruction in reading, grammar, vocabulary building, academic writing, pronunciation, TOEFL preparation, and content areas based on student interest. Classes are small, permitting individualized instruction and opportunities to use both spoken and written language in real and meaningful situations.
Spring 2015 Classes begin:
M/W/F January 21 - April 22, 2015
T/Th/F January 22 - April 23, 2015
Click here for the Intensive English Program registration form.
Afternoon Focus Classes included:
M/W/F 12:45 p.m. - 2:45 p.m. Cost: 14 weeks: $800
- ELSI I020 Basic English for Success in the United States
- ELSI I040 Improving Vocabulary,Reading,Writing and Discussion Skills
- ESLI I066 Test of Englsih as a Foreign Langauge Preparation and Strategies
T/Th 12:45 p.m. - 2:45 p.m. Cost: 14 weeks $625
- ESLI I030 Conversation, American Culture and Cinema
- ESLI I050 Commuincation Skills and Public Speaking
- ESLI I064 Preparation Essentials for the Test of English as Foreign Langauge
Intensive Program Tutoring
Students who are enrolled in the Intensive English Program, 15 hours or more per week, are eligible for up to four hours of free, individualized tutoring (per semester) to help with class assignments, or development of certain skills. The tutors are highly-trained instructors, who will ensure the tutoring time is productive and helpful to students.
Information for International students below:
Click here for more information about the intensive day program.