» Fall 2014 Evening, Online &
» Accelerated Fall Courses
» Online Professional
Development for Educators
» MTEL Preparation Workshops
» English Language Programs
» Evidence-Based Solution Focused Interviewing Skills 9/20/2014
» Adventures in Lifelong Learing
» Lifelong Learning
- Applicants must have earned a baccalaureate degree from a regionally accredited college or university and must submit an official transcript from each college or university attended as an undergraduate student.
- A minimum cumulative grade point average of 2.8 on a 4.0 scale is preferred.
- Applicants must complete the Application for the Post-Baccalaureate Teacher Licensure Program.
- If an applicant stops out for a semester and wishes to be readdmitted, he or she must complete the Post-Baccalaureate Teacher Licensure Application for Readmission.
- Applicant must provide two letters of recommendation from professors, supervisors, and/or colleagues, submitted on the Framingham State University Letter of Recommendation form and sent directly to the University by the recommender.
- Applicants must submit a typed, 600-1,000 word personal statement discussing your motivation for seeking this certificate in view of prior formal education, current job responsibilities, and career plans.
- Applicants must sumbit the $50 application fee.
- Please note that these are minimum standards and meeting them does not guarantee admission to the Post-Baccalaureate Teacher Licensure program.