Applications are accepted on a rolling basis for the fall and spring semester. Completed applications should be on file by July 1 for fall and December 1 for spring. Applications received after this date cannot be guaranteed timely matriculation. The Admissions Committee will begin review of an application only upon receipt of official copies of all required documents.
- Applicants must have earned a baccalaureate degree from a regionally accredited college or university and must submit an official transcript from each college or university attended as an undergraduate student.
- Applicants must have a minimum cumulative grade point average of 2.7 on a 4.0 scale.
- Applicant must provide two letters of recommendation from professors, supervisors, and/or colleagues, submitted on the Framingham State University Letter of Recommendation form and sent directly to the University by the recommender.
- Applications must submit a typed 300-word personal statement discussing your motivation for seeking this certificate in view of prior formal education, current job responsibilities, and career plans. Submit the statement with your application.
- Requirements are accurate to date. However, the University reserves the right to change requirements in the future, and will notify applicants should any changes be made.
- Applications remaining incomplete for over one year will be discarded.