EdTechTeacher iPad Summit USA
Unleashing Student creativity
February 10 – 11, 2015
San Diego Convention Center, San Diego, CA
This event sponsored by EdTechTeacher will bring together educators, researchers, tech directors, principals and school leaders for a two-day event full of presentations, workshops, hands-on sessions, smackdowns, and informal gatherings and conversations to identify emerging best practices and exciting new directions for putting iPads in the service of learning.
The two-day conference combines keynote sessions, featured speakers, and presentation sessions that address three key conference strands:
- Unleashing Student Creativity (App Smashing, Augmented Reality, Media Projects and more)
- Leadership and iPad Initiatives (Designing and Implementing 1:1 or Shared Programs)
- iPads in the Classroom (Transforming Curriculum, Elementary Classrooms, STEM/STEAM, Special Education)
- Workflow, Roll-Outs, and Technical Challenges (Technical Realities of Working with iPads)
Framingham State University Graduate Credit Option
Framingham State University is pleased to offer one (1) graduate credit to registered conference attendees who complete the following requirements:
- Framingham State University registration form with payment of $179.00 (payment may be made by Visa, MasterCard, Discover Card, American Express, purchase order, or check payable to Framingham State University).
- List of sessions attended including session title, presenter, day and time. Participants must attend sessions that total a minimum of twelve hours.
- 500 word reflection that describes your professional growth and the impact it will have on your professional work as result of your attendance at the conference.
- 500 word Action Plan with expected outcomes that describe at least five steps you will initiate in your district or classroom that will further the implementation of learning communities and technology into your educational practice.
Mail or fax (508.626.4030) the documents by March 27, 2015 to:
Framingham State University
100 State Street, PO Box 9101
Framingham, MA 01701-9101
Once all the Framingham State University documents are evaluated, participants registered for graduate credit may access payment and grade information online through the secure Framingham State University portal, myFramingham. Instructions and login information for accessing myFramingham will be forwarded to each participant via e-mail. The grading will be Pass/Fail.
Any questions regarding Framingham State University graduate credit please e-mail Nancy Proulx at: email@example.com or call 508.626.4034.
An official Framingham State University transcript may also be ordered for $3.00 through the Framingham State University Registrar’s Office.