Great Lakes/Great Ideas
March 12 – 15, 2015
Strand #1: Natural Resources, Natural Partnerships
Strand #2: Teaching Every Child by Embracing Diversity
Strand #3: The Science of Design: Structure and Function
Strand #4: Student Learning – How Do We Know What They Know
Framingham State University Graduate Credit Option:Framingham State University is pleased to offer one (1) graduate credit to conference attendees who complete the following requirements:
- Must be an officially registered conference attendee
- Must attend conference sessions totaling at least twelve documented hours
- Must submit the following documents to Framingham State University no later than April 30, 2015:
- Framingham State University registration form with payment of $129.00 (payment may be made by Visa, MasterCard, Discover Card, American Express, or check payable to Framingham State University).
- NSTA Conference transcript (available at no charge from the NSTA website)*
- 500 word reflection that describes your professional growth and the impact it will have on your professional work as result of your attendance at the conference.
Mail, email (firstname.lastname@example.org) or fax (508.626.4030) the documents to:
Paula Hogard, Office of Continuing Education
Framingham State University
100 State Street, PO Box 9101
Framingham, MA 01701-9101
Once all the Framingham State University documents are evaluated, participants registered for graduate credit may access payment and grade information online through the secure Framingham State University portal, myFramingham. Instructions and login information for accessing myFramingham will be forwarded to each participant via e-mail. The grading will be Pass/Fail.
Any questions regarding Framingham State University graduate credit please e-mail Paula Hogard at: email@example.com or call 508.626.4034.
An official Framingham State University transcript may also be ordered for $3.00 through the Framingham State University Registrar’s Office at: http://www.framingham.edu/registrar/transcripts.htm.
*Each conference attendee has the option to attend a variety of presentations. Included in the conference materials for attendees is a packet of session evaluation forms. At the conclusion of each presentation, attendees complete the evaluation form and deposit it in an evaluation box located in the meeting facility. Attendees must enter their conference badge number accurately on the evaluation form to have their attendance at the session documented. Approximately five weeks after the last day of the conference, attendees are able to access their conference transcript which documents their session attendance by visiting the NSTA website.