Area Conference in Atlanta, GA
Science: Passport for Success • November 1-3, 2012
See NSTA website for conference details.Framingham State University Graduate Credit Option:
Framingham State University is pleased to offer one (1) graduate credit to conference attendees who complete the following requirements:
- Must be an officially registered conference attendee
- Must attend conference sessions totaling at least twelve documented hours
- Must submit the following documents to Framingham State University no later than Friday, January 11, 2013:
- Framingham State University registration form with payment of $99.00 (payment may be made by Visa, MasterCard, Discover Card, American Express, or check payable to Framingham State University).
- NSTA Conference transcript (available at no charge from the NSTA web site)*
- 500 word reflection that describes your professional growth and the impact it will have on your professional work as result of your attendance at the conference.
Mail or fax (508.626.4030) the documents to:
Framingham State University
100 State Street, PO Box 9101
Framingham, MA 01701-9101
Once all the Framingham State University documents are evaluated, participants registered for graduate credit may access payment and grade information online through the secure Framingham State University portal, myFramingham. Instructions and login information for accessing myFramingham will be forwarded to each participant via e-mail. The grading will be Pass/Fail.
Questions regarding Framingham State University graduate credit? Please e-mail Nancy Proulx at: firstname.lastname@example.org or call 508.626.4034.
An official Framingham State University transcript may also be ordered for $3.00 through the Framingham State University Registrar’s Office at: http://www.framingham.edu/registrar/transcripts.htm.
* Each conference attendee has the option to participate in a variety of sessions. To create a NSTA conference transcript, attendees must evaluate each of the sessions they have attended by logging on to www.nsta.org/evaluations. Transcripts can be retrieved approximately three weeks after the last day of the conference by visiting NSTA’s website at learningcenter.nsta.org.