The Department of Economics and Business Administration offers several programs for students to study the fields of accounting, business administration, economics, finance, management and marketing.
Students can earn one of three undergraduate degrees:
- Bachelor of Arts in Economics
- Bachelor of Science in Business
- Bachelor of Science in Business and Information Technology
Graduates with undergraduate degrees are prepared for admission to careers in industry as well as graduate programs in their fields.
Students pursuing programs in other disciplines can pursue a minor in business or in economics.
The department also offers graduate and certificate programs:
- Framingham MBA
- Master of Arts in Human Resource Management
- Graduate Certificate in Human Resource Management
Thank Dr. Rogers for serving our department for 26 years!