12 January 2015
Recipe Consultant, Energy Metabolism Lab, Jean Mayer USDA Human Nutrition Research Center on Aging at Tufts University, Boston, MA
The Energy Metabolism Lab is seeking a registered dietitian or chef to consult, as needed, in a weight loss research study. S/he will assist in developing and modifying recipes consistent with the study diets. Study diets compositions are within the Acceptable Macronutrient Range with an emphasis on low fat, high protein, high fiber, and high volume. S/he should have experience with regional specialties across the U.S. S/he may also do food demonstration for 10-15 study participants at a time.
If interested, please email resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.
7 January 2015
Outpatient Dietitian-Bariatric & General, St. Mary's Hospital, Waterbury, CT
Sodexo is seeking a Bariatric/General Outpatient Registered Dietitian for St. Mary's community teaching hospital. Selected candidate will spend ~60% of their time working with Bariatric clients. As a Bariatric Dietitian this position will collaborate with a multidisciplinary team and assess, evaluate, and determine a nutritional plan of care for each Bariatric client. The selected candidate will spend ~40% of their time as a general Outpatient Dietitian, providing medical nutrition therapy and education to a variety of clients.
For more information and to apply, see the job's web page.
2 January 2015
RD Manchester Athletic Club, Manchester, MA
The Manchester Athletic Club is seeking a passionate, highly dedicated individual to assume the lead position of Registered Dietitian for the facility. The individual must be organized and have experience with basic administration for programming purposes. Must be motivated to educate and support individuals to develop balanced and sensible eating habits, promoting a healthy weight and a positive relationship with food.
- Experience working in one-on-one, as well as in group settings
- Comfortable working both collaboratively as well as independently to build clientele
- Strong communication, administrative and organization skills
- Experience in nutrition assessment, documentation, planning, implementation
- Ability to work closely with all interdisciplinary team members (i.e. General Manager, Fitness Director, Membership Staff, Fitness Staff, Program Consultants, and other Team members)
- Experience working with Insurance companies, and third party billing
- Experience with public speaking on the topic of Nutrition, and programs dedicated to Wellness Requirements
- Bachelor's of Science Degree, (Master's Degree a plus)
- RD, LDN- Massachusetts Licensed Dietitian
This is a position with substantial growth opportunity. Flexible full-time work schedule (30+ hour per week. Must be available during evenings and weekends for class times). If interested provide resume with list of references, prior employment and cover letter to the attention of Nan Gorton at email@example.com