Are you passionate about food? Interested in health? Fascinated by science?
Indulge your passion and your interests with one of our undergraduate degrees in Food and Nutrition in the Consumer Sciences Department at Framingham State University. Our academic coursework has a solid foundation in chemistry and biology. We apply scientific principles to:
- health and wellness
- prevention and treatment of disease
- psychological/sociological aspects of eating
- nutrition research
Through this coursework you will develop skills in computer technology, counseling, communications, management and critical thinking.
Choose from three Bachelor of Science degree programs, including two programs to become a Registered Dietitian:
- Nutrition and Dietetics Concentration - Academy of Nutrition and Dietetics didactic courses with internship to follow for students interested in becoming a registered dietitian
- Coordinated Program in Dietetics - Academy of Nutrition and Dietetics didactic courses coordinated with supervised practice for students interested in becoming a registered dietitian
- Nutrition and Wellness - Nutrition major for students who do not plan to become a registered dietitian
For additional information, select one of the following links: