Applications are accepted on a rolling basis for the fall and spring semester. Completed applications should be on file by July 1 for fall and November 1 for spring. Applications received after this date cannot be guaranteed timely matriculation. The Admissions Committee will begin review of an application only upon receipt of official copies of all required documents.
- Applicants must have earned a baccalaureate degree from a regionally accredited college or university and must submit an official transcript from each college or university attended as an undergraduate or graduate student.
- Applicants must have a minimum undergraduate quality point average of 3.0 on a 4.0 scale in a program acceptable to the admissions committee.
- Applicants must provide two letters of recommendation from professors, supervisors, and/or colleagues, submitted on the Framingham State University and sent directly to the University by the recommender.
- Applicants must submit a typed, 300-word personal statement discussing their motivation for seeking a master’s degree in view of prior formal education, current job responsibilities and career plans.
- Applicants must have acceptable employment experience: usually a minimum of one year of full-time paid experience in the field and verified by appropriate letters of recommendation.
Students who do not meet these admission requirements may be offered the opportunity to demonstrate their ability to do successful graduate work by:
- Taking two advisor-approved courses and earning a grade of B or better in each course; OR
- Taking the Graduate Management Admissions Test, Graduate Record Examination, or the Miller Analogies Test and achieving a score in the 60th percentile or higher.
- Requirements are accurate to date. However, the University reserves the right to change requirements in the future, and will notify applicants should any changes be made.
- Applications remaining incomplete for over one year will be discarded.