The M.A. with a concentration in Health Care Administration is designed to provide students with the knowledge, skills and abilities necessary to manage health care services. Students will learn the theory and practice of managing and leading a health care organization. At the completion of the M.A. with a concentration in Health Care Administration students will be:
- Knowledgeable of the health care system, policy, laws, regulations, and ethics.
- Able to lead and manage health care organizational operations, manage personnel, and deliver health care services.
- Knowledgeable of health care financing and the budgeting of health care facilities.
- Able to develop a health care strategic plan and market health care services.
- Able to work effectively in teams and collaborate with health care providers.
- Able to communicate effectively and professionally.