The Master of Healthcare Administration (M.H.A.) is designed to provide students with the knowledge, skills and abilities necessary to manage healthcare services. Students will learn the theory and practice of managing and leading a healthcare organization. At the completion of the Master of Healthcare Administration program, students will be:
- Knowledgeable of the healthcare system, policy, laws, regulations, and ethics.
- Able to lead and manage healthcare organizational operations, manage personnel, and deliver healthcare services.
- Knowledgeable of healthcare financing and the budgeting of healthcare facilities.
- Able to develop a healthcare strategic plan and market healthcare services.
- Able to work effectively in teams and collaborate with healthcare providers.
- Able to communicate effectively and professionally.