Looking for a full-time or part-time Master’s degree or graduate certificate program? Framingham State University offers 37 graduate programs specifically designed and scheduled for working adults. Our programs are conveniently delivered on campus or online, or in a hybrid model that combines classroom meetings with online learning.
Advance your knowledge and skills through action-based learning methods. Become a leader and a competent practitioner in your field of study. Which program is best for you?
- Master of Arts (M.A.)
- Master of Healthcare Administration (M.H.A.)
- Master of Public Administration (M.P.A.)
- Master of Business Administration (M.B.A.)
- Master of Education (M.Ed.)
- Curriculum and Instructional Technology (online)
- Early Childhood Education
- Educational Technology (online)
- Elementary Education
- Literacy and Language
- Nutrition Education (online)
- Science, Technology, Engineering, Math (STEM)
- Special Education
- The Teaching of English as a Second Language
- Master of Science (M.S.)
- Master of Science in Nursing (M.S.N.)
* These programs are no longer accepting prospective students for new admission. The program information listed is for current students only.
The C. Louis Cedrone International Education Center provides two Master’s degrees offered at 24 overseas sites: