For questions with your research, you can contact a Reference Librarian by:Meebo MeeboMe
- Phone: 508.626.4654
- E-mail: email@example.com
- Instant Messaging (IM): fscrefdesk
- SMS Text: 508.656.0687
- Skype: fscrefdesk
- Reference Question Form
- AOL Instant Messenger: fscrefdesk
- MSN Windows Live Messenger: fscrefdesk
- Yahoo Messenger: fscrefdesk
- Google Talk: fscefdesk
- Meebo: fscrefedesk
If you are using a public access computer and the computer does not have any of the instant messaging software mentioned above installed on the computer, you are able to IM us through web-based instant messaging services. You can use AIM Express (to contact us through AOL), MSN Web Messenger (to contact us through MSN Window Live) or Meebo (to contact us via AOL, MSN, Google Talk and Yahoo).
Regarding ASK A LIBRARIAN IM service:
- We will respond to questions as they come to us. We might have to IM you back if we need to help someone presently at the library.
- We will respond to questions only from FSU students, faculty and staff. Those from the community can e-mail reference, call or visit us in person.
- On certain instances, we will save the transcript of the chat session in order to assess our services. Your information will be deleted from the transcript records we keep.
Skype: To contact a reference librarian through Skype, you need to download the free Skype software onto your computer and you must have a microphone and/or webcam. Contact the reference department at the Skype address fscrefdesk. You can reach us through Skype from 1:00pm - 4:00pm Monday through Friday. We recommend that you send us an email beforehand to set up a time to Skype.