How Do I Pay Fines?
Information about fines:
- Overdue items accrue fines of ten cents per day per item. (Exception: overdue Virtual Catalog items are fined at $2 per day).
- The maximum you will be charged (as long as the item is returned) is $10.
- If an item is long overdue, you will be billed a replacement fee. If the item is then returned, the fee will be removed and you will instead be charged for the late fine.
- We accept cash or checks as payment for fines or lost books. Checks should be made out to Henry Whittemore Library.
- Credit card payment can be made in the My Account area of the Minuteman catalog.
You do not have to pay your fines all at the same time. You can make partial payments.