The Mathematics Department offers three concentrations, two of which have two options, and two minors.
The three concentrations are
- Mathematics (UMAG),
- Mathematics with Minor in Secondary Education (UMAT), with options in
- Middle School (Grades 5 - 8) and
- High School (Grades 9 - 12)
- Mathematics Coordinate Major in
- Early Childhood (Pre-K - Grade 2 Licensure) and
- Elementary Education (Grades 1 - 6 Licensure).
You may read more about the course requirements for each of these by using the corresponding hyperlink on the menu.
The two minors are in Mathematics and Statistics. Information about each minor can be accessed using the corresponding hyperlink on the menu.