Change in Biographical Data

Undergraduate Student Handbook

XXV. Change in Biographical Data

If you have a change/correction in address, emergency contact, name change, social security number or date of birth, you will need to obtain a Biographical Data Change Form, fill it out and return it to the Office of the Registrar. Please call the Nursing Department office if your mailing address or email address changes. It is important for program evaluation that the Nursing Department has your correct mailing/email information.

100 State Street

PO Box 9101

Framingham, MA 01701-9101


Phone: 508-620-1220

Mobile Version

Copyright © 2014 Framingham State University