Undergraduate Student Handbook

XI. Withdrawal

A. Course withdrawal - use the Course Withdrawal with Notification of "W" Form.  Be sure to check the Academic Calendar for last date to drop a course.

B. In the event that a student desires to withdraw from the University these procedures must be followed:

1. Obtain withdrawal form from the Registrar.
2. Notify the Chairperson of the Nursing Department.
3. Distribute form to instructors
4. Notify the University Business Office.
5. Notify the Financial Aid Office.
6. Return the completed withdrawal form to the Office of the Registrar.  At this time, review procedures for possible readmission at a future date, including the makeup of "N" and "IC" grades.

XII. Return after Withdrawal

A student who withdraws from the University in good standing without completing baccalaureate studies may return to the University upon request to the Office of the Registrar.  To insure return at the time desired, the student must make such a request to the Office of the Registrar before April 1, for the fall semester, or before November 1, for the spring semester.  Requests received later than these dates may result in the necessity of being registered as a "special student" until the student is reinstated as a nursing major.

100 State Street

PO Box 9101

Framingham, MA 01701-9101


Phone: 508-620-1220

Mobile Version

Copyright © 2014 Framingham State University