The undergraduate program in Business and Information Technology (ITB) prepares students for roles that require the ability to understand, communicate and contribute to the business value of technology applications and processes. The program combines courses in business with those in computer science.
- Articulate the benefits and costs of technology solutions in terms of business value, organizational goals and objectives.
- Identify approaches to effectively manage IT/IS projects, processes and professionals;
- Understand and apply basic IT/IS concepts and terminology.
- Identify business requirements and evaluate technology solutions and their effect on business processes.
- Evaluate and analyze the organizational, political, legal, ethical and global aspects of managing information, technology and IT professionals.
Business and Information Technology Assessment Plan (Coming Soon)