Psychology Mission Statement
The Psychology Department supports a broad and basic understanding of psychological concepts and content grounded in scientific research methods and ethical guidelines to promote readiness for the workforce and application to everyday life for all Psychology majors.
Psychology Major Learning Objectives
- Think like a psychologist.
- Mastery of psychological content.
- Skilled in scientific research methods.
- Ethical in actions.
- Strong communication skills.
- Ability to work well in a team.