You may contact the Office of Residence Life at 508-626-4636 or via email at email@example.com.
Room Selection 2015-2016 (for returning FSU residents)
If you paid your housing deposit for 2015-2016 (was due by 4:00pm on 3/13/2015) and you currently live on campus now:
1. Read the Room Selection Guide. This provides information on how to select housing.
Current resident students who did not pay the housing deposit for 2015-2016 (was due by 4:00pm on 3/13/2015) are considered commuters for academic year 2015-2016.
If you missed the deposit deadline you can still submit a '15-'16 housing deposit and then also a Housing Wait List application. Payment can be made via the Student Services Center (5th McCarthy Center) or the myFramingham portal. The Housing Wait List application can be completed via the myResLife portal (on the myFramingham portal) towards the end of April 2015.
Once you receive your room selection timeslot (sent to your FSU email) you log back onto your housing application through myFramingham and then the myResLife portal. Click here to see how to select a room (screen shots from myResLife).
Check out our floors plans for each residence hall.
2015 Summer Housing
The Summer housing application is now available. Click here.
2015-2016 Housing for new incoming (Class of 2019)/transfer FSU residents
Admissions sends incoming first-year students information about housing in a Welcome Packet. In this packet, students receive information containing a FSU User Name, password set up, and a Tech Prep document with instructions to access the housing application on the myResLife portal.
If you are classified as a resident student, to access the housing application:
- Log on to myFramingham with the User Name and Password provided in your Admissions Welcome Packet.
- On myFramingham, please click on the “Around Campus” tab.
- Then click on the myResLife link.
- You will use the same User Name and Password to log onto your application.
- Follow the steps to complete you application.
- If you are 17, you will need to print out the Residence Hall License Agreement, complete the signature page and mail it to the Residence Life office.