Get AnswersDirector of International Education
College Center Room 518
- Benjamin A. Gilman International Scholarship Program: for recipients of Federal Pell Grants, scholarships of up to $5,000 are awarded, for both semester and summer study abroad.
- Independent Association of Framingham State Alumni offer a wide variety of scholarships to undergraduates, and they also have an Interest-Free Loan program. These resources, although not specifically for study abroad, may be used when going abroad.
- First Generation Scholars Program, offered by Butler University. This achievement-based program offers 1st generation college students up to $2,500.
- Fill the GAP (Global Account Program), Butler University, is a unique savings program that helps students get a head start on paying for study abroad. Butler will provide a matching scholarship, up to $1,000, for participation in any IFSA-Butler program.
- IIE Passport, Study Abroad Funding: search by country or subject for scholarships, fellowships, and grants
- National Security Education Program (NSEP) Scholarship: David L. Boren Undergraduate Scholarships for Study Abroad
- BUTEX(British Transatlantic Exchange Association) North American Scholarship: for a semester or year at a UK university
- Association of Teachers of Japanese Bridging Scholarships
- SWEA Boston Scholarship: for woman students studying in Sweden
- International Student - A free scholarship search, specifically for students wishing to study abroad. www.internationalstudent.com/scholarships/
- Study Abroad Financial Aid - A listing of several sources and suggestions for receiving financial aid for studying abroad. www.studyabroad.com/forum/financial_aid.html
- The General Federation of Women’s Clubs of Massachusetts offer up to $800 for the International Study Abroad Scholarship, open to residents of Massachusetts who will study abroad. Applications are usually due February 1.