Hospitality & Tourism Management
The hospitality industry is changing fast, and Framingham State's newest undergraduate program aims to meet the demand for business-focused professionals who are prepared to work both locally and globally for hotels, restaurants, casinos, and more.
This exciting new program is unique to the State University System and offers several exciting features, including:
- Industry Relationships: Our guest speaker series brings local and international industry professionals into the classroom each week to discuss their companies, offer advice on starting a successful career, and share information on internship opportunities. It’s a great way to learn from the pros.
- The Warren Conference Center & Inn: Framingham State already owns a professional event center and inn 10 minutes from campus, providing a training ground and real-world experience to students. The Warren Conference Center hosts corporate events, weddings, and other social gatherings in a rst-rate facility located on a beautiful 65-acre property.
- Dynamic Courses: The hospitality businesses changes fast. Our program will aim to provide a regularly updated curriculum that stays current with innovative trends and business models.
- Proximity to Boston: Just 20 minutes down the road, Boston is a crucial hospitality and travel hub for national and international tourism. Students will have easy access to major industry conferences and regular eld trips and will provide an inside look at these companies.
- Hospitality Club: A student Hospitality Club current students and program alumni to maintain an active professional network.
- The FSU Difference: As a public university, Framingham State is committed to accessibility, quality and affordability. Our new program will be designed to be small and intimate, providing students with one-on-one faculty guidance as they build their careers.
Meet the Program Coordinator
Hospitality & Tourism Management Program Coordinator
Office: Crocker Hall 202
Phone Number: 508-626-4858
Courses Taught: Introduction to Hospitality and Tourism
Economics of Hospitality and Tourism
Hotel and Lodging Management
Food and Beverage Management
Field Experience in Hospitality and Tourism
Introduction to Hospitality and Tourism