Public Administration Minor
The Public Administration minor addresses the purpose, function and behavior of public sector agencies and the management of government and non-profit organizations. It addresses the environment in which public administration operates and provides students with the tools and techniques public sector mangers employ to develop, promote, implement, and assess public policy and programs.
- POSC 110 Introduction to American Politics
- POSC 223 Bureaucratic Politics and Policy
- POSC 229 Public Policy Analysis
- POSC 325 Public Management
- POSC 335 Public Personnel Management