MassCUE & M.A.S.S. 2020 Technology Conference Coming To You Virtually
February 9-12, 2021 * Note new date
We are pleased to announce the MassCUE and M.A.S.S. 2020 Annual Technology Conference, co-sponsored by the Massachusetts Computer Using Educators (MassCUE) and the Massachusetts Association of School Superintendents (M.A.S.S.). This year will be an extraordinary experience as we provide our first ever virtual experience for attendees! The conference will have over 250 sessions presented by leading educators and focused on a variety of topics and grade levels. The four day conference can be attended from the comfort of your home, and all sessions will be available "on demand" until July 31, 2021.
Both organizations recognize the benefits of a collaborative partnership that focuses on the collective interests of our school districts. We will be providing educators from across the Commonwealth and New England with exciting ways to enhance teaching and learning with technology.
Framingham State University is pleased to award one (1) graduate credit to conference attendees who complete the following requirements:
• Must be an officially registered conference attendee
• Must attend conference sessions totaling at least twelve documented hours (breakouts or keynote addresses)
• Must submit the following documents to Framingham State University no later than March 12, 2021.
1. Framingham State University registration form with payment of $179.00 (payment may be made by Visa, MasterCard, Discover Card, American Express, or check payable to Framingham State University).
2. List of sessions attended including session title, presenter, day and time. Participants must attend sessions that total a minimum of twelve hours.
3. 500-word reflection that describes your professional growth and the impact it will have on your professional work as a result of your attendance at the conference.
4. 500-word Action Plan with expected outcomes that describe at least five steps you will initiate in your district or classroom that will further the implementation of technology into your educational practice.
Email, fax or mail the documents to:
Office of Continuing Education
Framingham State University
100 State St., PO Box 9101
Framingham, MA 01701-9101
Once all the Framingham State University documents are evaluated, participants registered for graduate credit may access and print payment and grade information online through the secure Framingham State University portal, myFramingham. Instructions and login information for accessing myFramingham will be forwarded to each participant via e-mail. The grading will be Pass/Fail.
Any questions regarding Framingham State University graduate credit please e-mail Paula Hogard at: firstname.lastname@example.org or call 508.626.4034.
An official Framingham State University transcript may also be ordered for $3.00 through the Registrar’s office.
The MassCUE and M.A.S.S. 2021 Annual Technology Conference, co-sponsored by the Massachusetts Computer Using Educators (MassCUE) and the Massachusetts Association of School Superintendents (M.A.S.S.) is now virtual.
Join us for a variety of live and on-demand sessions that not only highlight the best practices for integrating technology but also important topics for our self-care for educators. See latest cutting-edge software and hardware offered by over 75 exhibitors.