St. John’s Church: Papers, 1848-1995 | 3 boxes

Historical Note:

            Framingham State University’s Ecumenical Center, located on campus at the corner of Church Street and Maynard Road, went through three primary phases in the history of the structure.


Scope and Content:

Provenance: While it is unclear how the entirety of this collection came to the Framingham State University Special Collections, it appears that some of the materials were donated by Mrs. Schuyler W. Van Ness.