Information Technology Services
Wednesday, December 20th, 2017
Blackboard is moving to the Cloud upon completion of the Fall 2017 semester. Hosting Blackboard in the Cloud will allow us to more regularly update the system and with less downtime.We will migrate three years of course data to the new hosting environment. In this session, you will learn: how this process will affect you how you can back up older course files (pre-Fall 2014) that will not be part of the migration. Older course files will need to be backed up by December 23rd, 2017. Please register even if you will be off-campus; we will also broadcast the presentation online. Information for joining the session virtually will be shared 24 hours in advance.
Did You Know?
- Blackboard is moving to the Cloud for Spring 2018
- Upcoming ITS projects include: WiFi network enhancements, upgrades to Banner, an all new my.Framingham 2.0 and more
- All new FSU purchases of Windows desktop and notebook computers will have Windows 10 and Office 2016
- There could be serious security risks lurking in your email
- The myFramingham portal connects all students, faculty and staff with secure access to personalized information
Report incidents and submit requests online using the ITS self-service portal.
Contact the Technology Resource Center Service Desk by e-mailing firstname.lastname@example.org or by calling 508-215-5906. The Technology Resource Center is located in the Henry Whittemore Library - Lower Mezzanine.
Contact the Education Technology Office by e-mailing email@example.com or by calling 508-626-4927. The Education Technology Office is located in Hemenway Hall, Rooms 105-109.