Incoming new students of the class of 2021- welcome!
How to view assignment & roommate information:
1. Log on to myFramingham
2. Log on to the myResLife portal
3. Begin the application
4. Select the academic year
5. Save & continue
6. Top right of screen, click on: 'application status'
7. Scroll down to see assignment, roommate information, and to communicate to roommate(s)
If you have any questions please feel free to contact us at ResidenceLife@framingham.edu or 508-626-4636.
How to complete the housing application
You will receive instructions from Admissions regarding deposits for tuition and housing. You will be given detailed instructions to complete the 2017-2018 Housing Application after you have paid your deposits and been given your FSU user name and password. In order to receive a housing assignment FSU students must complete an online housing application. To complete your housing application follow these instructions:
1. Log on to myFramingham
2. Click on the "Around Campus Tab"
3. Click on the myResLife link
4. Complete the application, using same user name & password credential as logging onto myFramingham
The information below is for returning upper-class students.
Current FSU Rams (currently enrolled students):
Three steps to complete to select housing for 2017-2018:
1. Pay housing reservation deposit and be in good financial standing with Student Accounts
- March 31, 2017 4:00 PM is the deadline to submit a housing reservation deposit in order to participate in the Single Room Selection process.
- April 10, 2017 4:00 PM is the deadline to submit a housing reservation deposit in order to participate in the Open Room Selection process.
2. Complete the online housing application (instructions to complete the online housing application can be found here).
- Deadline for the housing application for a single room is April 4, 2017.
- Deadline for the housing application for all other room types is April 12, 2017.
- All deadlines and information regarding Room Selection can be found here.
a. After deposit is paid, students will receive an FSU email inviting them to complete the online housing application.
b. Housing application is completed via myFramingham/ Click on ‘around campus’ tab/ Click on ‘myResLife’ link.
3. Participate in either Single Room Selection or Open Room Selection (depending on the type of room desired). The Room Selection Guidelines for 2017-2018 include all timelines associated with the Room Selection Process, anticipated room costs, and descriptions of room types including our new themed housing for 2017-2018.
Interested in knowing more about room types and floor layouts? Swing by the Residence Life main office weekdays from 9:00 AM to 5:00 PM to view a complete set of floor plans for all seven residence halls. Residence Life is located on the ground floor of Corinne Hall Towers via the State Street sidewalk.
Did you miss the deadline to pay your housing reservation deposit?
You can still pay the non-refundable, non-transferable deposit via Student Accounts within the Student Service Center on the 5th floor of McCarthy Center.
Payment can be made in person with cash, check or credit card or via telephone with credit card. Checks are made out to Framingham State University (memo: Housing Deposit for 2017-2018). The nine-digit student Identification Number is needed for this transaction.
Deposits paid after the April 10, 2017 deadline do not guarantee student participation in the Room Selection process (this means that the student may not be able to select his/her specific room for 2017-2018 but rather be assigned a room).
General Information For Currently Enrolled FSU Students:
On-campus housing will not be guaranteed for students whose deposits are received after the 4:00 p.m. April 10, 2017 deadline. Students will be able to apply for housing through the Housing Wait List only and will not be eligible to participate in Room Selection.
More information about the Room Selection process will be coming soon through student email, and through the Residence Life website. Please contact your Residence Director or Residence Life main office with questions.
If you receive family assistance in making deposits or payment, you are encouraged to share this information with parents/guardians. They will not be sent this information.