Community members protect one another to help end the pandemic and reconnect as a community.
And, so far we’ve done a fantastic job. Check our dashboard to see the results. Staying diligent this Spring keeps us moving towards a new normal in the Fall 2021.
- Wear a face covering (correctly) - it is the gift that keeps giving.
- Six feet isn't too far away and it will keep all of us safer.
- Get tested. Check the testing schedule to find your week and/or day for testing
- Feeling sick? Stay home. Play it safe and take care of yourself and, ultimately, all of us.
- Soap? Hand sanitizer? Yup. Rams wash their hands frequently.
- Follow our safety and testing efforts through our weekly data update. President Cevallos also sends a weekly email with updates – make sure to open and read those updates.
Be ready for your coursework.
- A good internet connection is a must. Prevent frozen Zoom face.
- You need a laptop/desktop. A smart phone will NOT cut it. (Not even the newest.) Need help getting tech resources? Check this out.
- Our academic calendar has been updated, including a change to spring break. Check here for more details.
- You can still find a tutor and learning support through CASA. Promise. Just ask CASA.
Social Distancing does not mean social disconnecting.
What to know before your come to campus.
- Face Coverings – wear them inside, outside, here, there – everywhere. Not only is it a campus policy, it is a Commonwealth of Massachusetts regulation.
- Always know what is open for dining and stay connected to University dining here!
- Guests? Face coverings? Resident students, make sure you get those details before you show up to the hall front desk.
- Your FSU student email and the website are a PERFECT place to learn up-to-date information.
You are YOUR number one resource for success and a healthy semester.
- Life in a pandemic can be and is stressful. Our Counseling Center is available to help.
- Feeling sick? Contact Health Services at 508-626-4900.
- Check out you.framingham.edu to get personalized Health and Wellness resources to your needs and concerns.
- Use the Daily Self-Health Assessment and contact the Health Center for more info.