RamTrack is our online job posting database for students, alumni, and employers. It is a great resource for students and alumni to search for internships as well as part-time, full-time, work-study and childcare jobs. It is a job board for employers to post job and internship opportunities. Find information regarding on-campus work study positions (Federal and Regular) here. Please update your profile every semester. Some student accounts have been transferred to the Alumni Login based on your profile prior to 1/8/18.
Search for Full-Time, Part-Time, Work Study, On-Campus, Off-campus JOBS and INTERNSHIPS! You can also choose to post your resume for employers to view. In order to find and apply for jobs please follow the instructions below:
- Current Ramtrack Users and New Users Login https://candidate.gradleaders.com/Framingham/Candidates/Login.aspx?pid=3849
- Current Ramtrack Users are able to use previous Ramtrack Login information
- If you do not have a current Ramtrack account: click the link that says “1st time user? Create account” it is very small under the black login tab
- Fill in all fields that are starred with a red asterisk*.
- Click “Save” when done filling in the fields.
- Complete student registration on next screen, with “Steps 1 & 2.”
- Begin your search by clicking the “Job Search” tab (on left hand side). Note: You need to scroll all the way across to access all of the fields. You may research companies too.
- Looking for on-campus jobs only - type: Framingham State University in the “Key Word” Field.
- Looking for Federal work study only- type: Work Study in the “Position Type” Field.
- Narrow your search down by selecting specific industry types of jobs or choose no filters to see ALL available positions (ensure to change the “dates” of your search to be current).
For assistance call 508-626-4625.
Current and New RamTrack for employers: Visit the link https://employer.gradleaders.com/Framingham/Employers/Login.aspx?jprid=5614
Current Ramtrack users may utilize their prior login credentials
First Time users must register - “1st Time Users" is located in small letters underneath the Sign In gold tab "Create a New Account” and follow the prompts to create your Ramtrack account. Once you submit your registration you will have a “pending status” until a Career Services administrator activates the profile, which changes your status to “approved.”
After registering, you will be able to post your current positions immediately. In order to post your new job or internship opportunity, select the “Job Postings” tab at the top of your home page. Click on the “Add +” icon, follow the prompts, and click on “save.” When you create a new job or edit an existing job, the job will have a “pending status” until the Career Services administrator edits the job status making it “approved.”
You can also register for active Framingham State University Career Events by selecting the “Events” tab at the top of your home page. Lastly, complete the online registration form and submit.
Once registered, you will have full access to visit RamTrack and log in to your account to post other opportunities at any time.
If you have any questions, please call the office at 508-626-4625. Thank you again for recruiting with us!
RAMTRACK FACULTY/STAFF GUIDE
- Access the following website: https://admin.gradleaders.com/Framingham/Admin/Login.aspx?sid=388
- Existing User: Log into system using your Ramtrack User ID and Password
- New User: If you are not a current user, please email email@example.com with your FSU e-mail to start your account with our office.
Searching for Students
- Click on Candidates
- Use the drop down boxes in either the quick search or the advanced search to students and their resumes in the search bar to the right with the magnifying or filter
- To view all students and or alumni, adjust current set (either alumni or student) on right side of page just click on Candidate Search
- Use Advanced Search in drop down for individual students/alumni
Searching for Employers/Organizations/Companies
- Use the drop down box for advanced search to see a list of Companies and Recruiters
- Once your search is complete, you may view individual employers by clicking on the Organization Name
- Click on Job Postings
- Click on the Job Posting to see the specifics of the position and how students are to apply
- Use the drop down boxes in either the job file or advanced search to view positions with specific criteria
Searching for Jobs, Internships and Co-ops
- To view all Jobs, Internships and Co-ops click job postings (current/active)
- To view opportunities from specific companies, just click on the drop down advanced search and add the company name, type, and any other criteria that you prefer and status should be ACTIVE to see current listings. Leave blank if you would like to see a sampling of prior postings
- Click on Company List to see companies and/or recruiters
Posting Jobs and Internships
Fraudulent Jobs and How to Avoid Them
Please refer to this resource for information on job scams.
If you are ever contacted for a position that seems fraudulent, please contact University Police at 508-626-4911 to share your information with them.
Please be assured that Career Services Staff review each posting to the Ramtrack system in an effort to prevent such fraudulent activity. Please do not hesitate to contact Career Services at 508-626-4625 if you have any questions or concerns.