Career Services and Employer Relations Mission
Our office provides a welcoming and supportive environment to assist students and alumni with important career needs. We offer assistance in finding a good career fit for your unique values, skills, interests, and personality through career exploration assessments, career counseling, resume and cover letter development, interview preparation, and job/internship search techniques. We assist you in considering the next step in your career– choosing a major, exploring internships and other experiential activities, part-time and full-time positions, and graduate school.
The Career Services and Employer Relations team is here to help make virtual connections between students/alumni and employers. We are dedicated to providing all of our internship & job seekers, as well as our network of employers, with a high level of service and assistance.
Attention FSU alumni and students! It is your chance to showcase your career on our CAREER SPOTLIGHT section on the FSU website. We would love to feature our wonderful students and alumni in our revolving spotlight feature. If you would like to share your story please fill out our quick form at http://www.tfaforms.com/379953.
Please use STARFISH to schedule career counseling appointments for current students. Alumni, please call the CSER office at 508-626-4625 to schedule an appointment.
- Log in to: starfish.framingham.edu
- Click on “Services”
- Scroll to Career Services and Employer Relations
Click on “Schedule Appointment” link at bottom of service
If you need assistance please stop by our office located in the McCarthy Center, room 412, or call us at 508-626-4625.
Currently we are open virtually Monday - Friday, 9 a.m. - 5 p.m.
Phone: 508-626-4625 or Email: email@example.com
On-Campus Student Hiring: Our office is here to assist on-campus offices with posting their students positions (Federal Work Study and Student Contractors-Interns and non Federal Work Study Student workers).
Posting instruction for FSU Employers (On-Campus):
- Visit https://app.joinhandshake.com/register and click “Employer”.
- Fill out the required fields.
- Important: Even though you are an on-campus employer, you will still click “create new company.” Later in the sign-up process, you will be able to connect with Framingham State.
- The name of “your company” should always be Framingham State University + the name of your department at FSU (example: “Framingham State University Career Services and Employer Relations”).
- The name of “your job listing” should always be Framingham State University + the name of your department at FSU + the job title (example: “Framingham State University Career Services and Employer Relations Office Assistant - Federal Work Study Applicants Only”).
- If you have any questions, visit Handshake’s Help Center for more information and how-to guides.
Follow us on Social Media:
Presentation Requests: Before requesting a presentation please view our recorded presentations on our YouTube channel at https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCzMn27s6kPsLXJzR3UEXizQ.
If you would like someone from our team to do a VIRTUAL WORKSHOP, please fill out our presentation request form. Due to staffing we recommend viewing our recorded presentations. We ask that requests be submitted a minimum of three weeks in advance of the proposed presentation.