Update on Availability of Student Services Center – March 19, 2020
Dear Students, Faculty and Staff,
Out of concern for the health of our students and staff due to the potential impact and spread of the COVID 19/Corona Virus, the Student Service Center (SSC) is currently closed for in-person service until further notice.
Our staff continues to work on a full-time basis and is available to assist you with questions and / or concerns. You are welcome to request a phone appointment if you would like a specific day and time to discuss your situation; alternatively, you can also call or email the offices. Contact information for each of the offices in the SSC follows:
|Financial Aid Officeemail@example.com||508-626-4534|
- Award or Adjustment of Financial Aid or Scholarships
- Federal and Private Loan Programs
- Financial Aid Application Assistance
|Office of the University Registrarfirstname.lastname@example.org||508-626-4545|
- Change of Major/Minor Requests
- Off-Campus Course Approval Requests
- Upcoming Advising/Registration Questions
- Course Withdrawals
- Transcripts Requests
- Graduation Eligibility
|Student Accounts Officeemail@example.com||508-626-4514|
- Charges or Credits on your account
- Payment Plans
- Resolving issues or holds on your account
We apologize for any inconvenience and / or delays caused by this action. Stay well!
Lorretta M. Holloway, Ph.D.
Vice President, Division of Enrollment and Student Development